Learning may start in the classroom—or online—but it must continue on the job. DDI provides relevant and challenging learning experiences for all levels from individual contributors and frontline leaders to mid-level and senior-level leaders. More importantly, we help to ensure that newly learned skills are put to use from first day back on the job.
Better skills, higher engagement, and accelerated performance start with:
- Leadership Mirror® Featuring Targeted Feedback®: a 360° multirater assessment system for a deeper understanding of strengths and development needs.
- Two comprehensive development programs—Business Impact LeadershipSM and Interaction Management® —that provide a curriculum of 47 courses to address contemporary challenges at every level.
- Customized learning services to tailor your curriculum, building in action learning experiences.
- Leadership and executive coaching to strengthen performance.
- OPAL® (Online Performance and Learning) to provide ‘instant’ coaching and expert guidance on handling work situations and developing important business competencies.
DDI offers multiple delivery options including traditional classroom and virtual classroom. Facilitators can be provided by DDI, or developed internally using a train-the-trainer approach. Our state-of-the-art web-based training can be delivered through a variety of hosting options.
Leadership Development Programs
Business Impact LeadershipSM: Mid-Level Series
Business Impact LeadershipSM: Senior-Level Series
Executing Business StrategySM
Executive Focus Coaching
Interaction Management®: Exceptional Leaders (IM:ExLSM)
Interaction Management®: Exceptional Leaders . . . Extraordinary Results®
Leadership Development for Frontline Leaders
Strategic Leadership Experience®
Featuring Targeted Feedback®